Friday, June 12, 2009

Vegetarian Junkies


My lovely sister is moving in with me tomorrow. I have been anticipating this for a very long time and I have been planning my summer activities around having this little bundle of joy in it. Needless to say, I have been very anxious for her to get here.


Only now I want to show her the ways of the world, to be there for her to show her budgeting, taxes, grocery shopping, setting up a schedule, getting a job, learning to live on your own, paying rent and utilities. All of this wisdom that I basically had to learn on my own, I want to be able to show her so she can get a head start and not feel abandoned when I leave her for my mission.

So I thought we could start it off right by buying groceries together this summer. Except Anna is a vegetarian and a lot of the things I cook include meat. So I suppose this summer I will be spending a lot of time learning fun vegetarian meals! How exciting, I love to cook.

No comments: