Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm going, going, GONE


This morning after thinking about things, I got really excited. I am going on a mission. A Mission.
My papers are in. My call has been assigned and should arrive some time this week, hopefully on Wednesday. So currently I am taking bets on where people think I will go. Since I think facebook groups are obnoxious, I just asked all my co-workers and a couple of friends for guesses and received the following answers:
  • Venezuela
  • Great Britain
  • Armenia
  • State side, south west, possibly Texas
  • Iberian peninsula
  • Norway
  • Guatemala
  • Brazil
  • Colorado Denver South
  • Canada
  • Portland, OR
  • Argentina, Buenos Aires South
  • Czech Republic
  • Eastern Europe
  • Germany
  • Japan
  • Ireland
If you'd like to make a guess, feel free.

1 comment:

Rowboat said...

this is horrible but i hope you come to portland. i promise i would feed you all the time, and take your side in companion fights.