Saturday, June 13, 2009

Floral fun

For my floral design class we created these neat bridesmaid bouquets using the Dutch spiral method. Mine ended up more one sided than round, mostly because of the fact that I didn't really have time to spend on it (I had ten minutes before I had to run to work). I also had some random wax flower that I didn't know what to do with. 

Once I got home I converted it into a small arrangement in a glass  vase which made me want to take my cube design from last week and rearrange it. 
Mostly all the roses had died so I needed to take out all of those and just keeep the daisymum. As you can see here, it actually turned out alright and Kevin and I gave it to his family. I really just didn't know what I was going to do with all these flowers and I thought they might like them.  In the end, I probably just ended up looking creepy.




No comments: