Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cutie for the pot

Sometimes I forget just how nice Kevin is. Yesterday though I was reminded why I like him so much.

I had to call my internet provider in order to cancel our service as they are charging us an arm and a leg and it is under someone else's name. However, it took a while to go through all of the explaining and transferring from office to office and so I took off my shoes while I was sitting in Kevin's car, kicking them onto the grass while I waited. When I finally finished I shut the door and we drove off to my next appointment.

We drove into the parking lot, I started to get out of the car, and low and behold, MY SHOES WERE GONE! I had left them in the grass and I didn't have time to both go back and get them and run this errand. So Kevin selflessly gave me the shoes off his feet and I walked around looking slightly like a clown until he brought me back my shoes. It was a wonderfully kind thing to do.


Then after my long day at work when I was tired and hungry, he came over with a load of my laundry that he had cleaned and beautiful flowers. He knows that since my floral design class that I have a love of flowers, especially exotic looking ones. So he brought me some myrtus, delphinium and a stem of orchid. Aren't they beautiful?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, Becca. Here is a comment that you have waited so long for. I thought that blog was a cute little tribute to Kevin. He is such a sweetie pie.