Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Wedding Planner

My friend Cami got married last week in the Draper temple and I helped with... pretty much everything. It was a lot of fun though to decorate cupcakes for the cupcake tree, put together the fondant cake and arrange plenty of flowers.


The happy couple looking hopefully into the future.


First kisses! Well, not exactly, but you have to have the veil photo.

The happy family. Notice the redhead on the far left, refused to smile. Oh well, what can you do?


Here you can see some of the preparations for the reception that Carin and I (along with a few others) participated in. 10 flower arrangements, 190 cupcakes, 200 cucumber sandwiches, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, etc.

It was wonderful and I am so happy for Cami. I love her and Dave and I know that they will live a long happy life together.

2 comments:

Rowboat said...

adorable. all of you work for her wedding is impressive. wish i could've been there? maybe the second time around, huh? (whatever that means) (Like totally whatever)

Rowboat said...

i'm sorry, somehow i was completely spacy! i meant to say YOUR work, and also, wish i could've been there!!!!