Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want babies


Lately I have been baby hungry, thanks to lovely little children like this.

I look at their little eyes and hands and feet and I just can't help but love them instantly. It's funny how children can have that effect on us, isn't it? Something about their small features, their helplessness and their ability to cling to anything or anyone. Maybe it is just the joy they find in life and in the simple things, new discoveries await them at every turn.

I probably just need to babysit and it will get it all out of my system for a little bit, but until then, I WANT A BABY!
Speaking of families, I have been working on mine and putting together my family line using new.familysearch.org, it is an amazing tool and it helps you link everyone together, which is really neat. The more family history I do, the more I want to do. I think I will be gathering my sister Sara's information from her soon and then hopefully verifying all this information that comes from who knows where.

No comments: