Friday, May 22, 2009

Put a Bout in it


Floral Design has again amazed me with the wonderful skills it has endowed me with. This week we worked on boutonnieres which are impossible to spell but easy to create-- with these under my belt I can bout up any prom or wedding! There were some definitely cute ideas. See the ear flower above, this are cute options for bridesmaids, or even just for every day.



Calla lilies are gorgeous and can be made to look very elegant.


The classic rose.
And finally we have one of my favorites, the more carefree wildflower corsage which is a real joy to make and to wear.

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

These are so cute! I like the colors for the calla lilly! :)

Rowboat said...

becko i love all your creations. you are adorable. i miss living by you.