Friday, September 19, 2008

Ridiculous

This time I'm going to include the moral before the story:
Don't get yourself in a dizzle, it's not that important.

It's Thursday evening and I just got back from Institute and the lights were out and the door was locked and I did not have my key. I had looked before I left my house and was hoping my cute room mate would be home to unlock the door for me. I called her earlier and she said she was anticipating coming, but never showed up.

So after sitting on my doorstep, calling my some what flakey room mate and her boyfriend for ten minutes, I decide to go visit teaching. An hour later I return to discover she is still not home, but my cute pot of a friend Juan and his co-worker are sitting on my stairs wanting hair cuts. I continue to call my no-good room mate and her no-good boyfriend who don't pick up their no-good phones to no avail. Instead we go upstairs and use the dining room of the house above us and I give hair cuts for an hour and go back to see if my prodigal room mate has returned. To no avail. I am grumpy.

I do not like to stay awake this long.

I am hungry.

I am angry.

Where is my dirty room mate and why am I not asleep? *grubmle, grumble, grumble, I'm going to bite someone's head off*

I see that dirty rotten boyfriend, bumbling my way... with a key...

He opens the door, I walk in, turn around, lock it.

I'm going crazy, I can't find my dang key, I'm losing everything, my keys, my socks, my books, my pamphlets, my mind. Why can't I find that key, I've looked in the couch, on the floor, under my pillows.

My friend Dale comes over (I'd called him when I was locked out) and here I am inside my house looking silly. He convinces me to look one last time in my back pack and low and behold there is my key. There. the entire time. My key.

You have to be kidding me.

I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Oh man it is SO Murphy's Law that it was with you all along, that sucks! But it's such a good story, LOL!